Job Seeker FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
Our recruiters regularly update our job postings in our website, job portals such as Jobstreet, Kalibrr and MyNimo, and Facebook Page!
In many ways! Such as:
- Submitting an online application through our website’s job portal.
- Emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visiting our Recruiting Office. Our recruiters will also welcome walk-in applicants.
One of our recruiters will invite you for the exam and interview.
When you come to our office to apply, you need to have only the following:
- 2 copies of your updated resume
- Most recent ID photo (2 x 2)
- Photocopy of at least 1 valid ID
Not much, right? ☺
Processing time usually takes 1-2 weeks. You can always get the status of your application by contacting us online or thru call.
If it takes more than 2 weeks, it means we are matching your qualifications to other vacant positions.
Your application documents may be referred to other vacancies that suit your qualifications. Otherwise, it will be kept in our manpower pool until we have another job vacancy for you.
The Damayan Fund is, in case of the death of an employee-member, the financial assistance of Php50,000.00 provided by LBPSC, plus a Php10.00 donation per employee-member. So, assuming that there are 7,000 employee-members out of the total 12,000 LBPSC employees, the total financial assistance given to the beneficiaries of the deceased employee can reach Php120,000.00 (Php50,000 + Php70,000).
Aside from the mandatory contributions and remittances, our Personnel Services Office also processes the following transactions for LBPSC employees:
- SSS – Sickness and Maternity Benefits, Salary Loans
- PhilHealth Benefits
- PAG-IBIG Multi-Purpose and Calamity Loans
- PAG-IBIG Provident Fund
Project Coordinators / HR Personnel assigned to your area will have a copy of the following:
- SSS Loan Application Form
- PAG-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan Application Form
- PAG-IBIG Calamity Loan Application Form
The Personnel Services Office also keeps copies for filling out when you visit the Head Office in Makati.
Lastly, the above are always available for download in the PAG-IBIG and SSS government websites.